Email & Anti-Spam
What is spam?
Spam is originally the brand of an American can meat. The abbreviation means 'spiced pork and ham'. Concerning internet, spam means cheap, unsolicited ad emails sent in great number. Advertisement sent by spam email is illegal.
Preventative tips against spam emails
- Do not indicate your email address at every occasion!
- Create a second email account!
- Watch out for ad emails, links included in spam emails and chain letters!
- Activate the filter of your email provider (online filter) and use filter software for your email programmes!
- Check the settings of your email programme!
Please find a detailed version of tips, information and further link recommendations on email and Spam at klicksafe.de.