eco, as the administrator of the website, gathers and automatically stores in its server log file information which your browser deposits with us while you were surfing.
In brief, here is the key data that we store:
- Type of browser/browser version
- The operating system used
- Referrer URL (the page visited previously)
- URLs / pages on this website that have been accessed
- IP address of the accessing computer along with its name
- Time of the server request
- Visitor history, which we sometimes consolidate with comparable information about other visitors and depict in a form that cannot be personally identified in features like top content
Furthermore, we record the complete Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream through and from our website, in anonymized form – i.e. the order of the pages on our Internet presence that you access, including date and time, cookie or Flash-cookie number, the content that you looked at or that you searched for.
The legal basis for the processing of the IP address is Article 6, Para 1f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the following list of purposes of the data processing. Please note on this point that it is not possible for us to draw any direct conclusions about your identity on the basis of the data collected, nor do we attempt to draw such conclusions.
Die IP-Adresse Ihres Endgerätes sowie die weiteren oben aufgelisteten Daten werden durch uns für folgende Zwecke genutzt:
- Ensuring a seamless establishment of the connection,
- Ensuring the comfortable use of our website,
- Assessing the system security and stability.
The data is saved for a period of 7 days, after which it is automatically deleted or anonymized. IP addresses are anonymized by deleting the last 3 digits.
Further, we make use of so-called cookies and tracking tools for our website. Exactly what process is undertaken and how your data is used for these is clarified in Section 3. below.